The themes for the 2019 Conference were carefully selected by our highly curated Advisory Board and include:
- Driving and Promoting Behavior Change Design – how to design to achieve a change in behavior? How can we incorporate motivation into our processes?
- What’s a bank and why do we need it? – discussion about the changes in attitudes about retail banking, why it exists and how it may change.
- Designing for Wellbeing – what’s the corporate responsibility? – exploration of a company’s responsibility to design for wellbeing and review of case studies in designs that achieve wellbeing.
- Design for All: Inclusivity & Diversity – how might we ensure that we do not design bias into the AI we create and begin to break down walls of structural racism, creating pathways for diversity and inclusion?
- Building a Design Culture – different trends in organizational structures and how they promote or hinder innovation.
- Interactive Share – Leaders sharing stories about design/innovation challenges and learning from each other.
- Intrigue: Experience Research Outcomes – Shared examples where experience research helped surface surprising insights that helped influence a change in strategy.