The themes for the 2021 Conference were carefully selected by our highly curated Advisory Board and include:
- Driving Customer Empathy – It’s easy to focus on the bottom line in financial services. How to direct our attention back to the customer, and what are some of the downstream effects of doing so?
- Scaling Design – Taking micro and macro views of design, leaders will share real examples of effectively scaling with their teams and how you can too.
- Breaking Through Organizational Siloes – What tools and practices can we adopt to break down siloes within our organizations? Hear from design leaders who have taken on these challenges and developed strategies to overcome and refocus.
- Building and Maintaining Design Culture – In a constantly changing world, leadership in design is challenging. What are the common pitfalls leaders fall into? How can they be avoided? What are the essential skills leaders themselves should be developing to serve their teams best?
- The Future of Finance – We’ll take a broad view of the finance industry and look to surrounding society to better understand what might be coming and how we can help shape that future.
- Designing for Inclusion – How can we ensure bias is removed from design, as we break down walls of systemic racism within the sector, creating pathways for inclusion and belonging?