What is FXD?
We believe in the power of design to drive much needed change. The annual FXD conference provides a unique learning and networking opportunity to move your organization forward to confront new challenges. A select gathering of 150 executives, experts, visionaries, and progressive thinkers across Insurance, Banking, Wealth Management and Fintech gather for this one-and-a-half day of inspiring presentations, workshops and discussion that will help drive real world change. Leaders at the intersection of financial services, experience, and innovation will come together at FXD 2020 to share insights, case studies, opportunities, and how they have come up with solutions to challenges we all face. This conference is leader-focused, decision-makers creating opportunities to learn from each other. Attendees last year joined us from companies like Bank of America, Fidelity, Nationwide, and USAA, as well as from incubators and industry startups
• FXD 2020 will be held on October 21 & 22 at Convene Boston.
• The audience will include a mix of designers, professionals from the finance industry, researchers, and others.
• Talks will be delivered in 20 minute keynotes, 30 minute panels or 30 minute fireside chat formats
• Speakers will receive free attendance to both days of the conference.
Should I submit?
We welcome submissions from anyone with advice, experience, and best practices to share. We are accepting speaker submissions on these topics:
• Driving and Promoting Behavior Change
• What’s a Bank and Why Do We Need It?
• Designing for Wellbeing
• Design for All: Inclusivity & Diversity
• Generational Behavior Patterns
• Building a Design Culture
• Interactive Share
• Intrigue: Experience Research Outcomes
To avoid bias, we anonymize all proposals before they are evaluated by the conference committee. Titles and abstracts are extracted from submissions for review, and any identifying information including name, gender pronouns, or company affiliations are removed until the committee completes the review and selects the winning entries.
Submission Deadline: By July 5, 2020 – Midnight Eastern Time.
Speaker Decisions Released: By August 31, 2020 – Midnight Eastern Time
SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL for FXD 2020
Questions? Contact conference Chairman and content curator Michael Kirkpatrick, SVP of Client Experience & Strategy, and Financial Experience Practice Leader for Mad*Pow.
Ready to Submit? View the submission form.